Credit:Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Si Woo Kim
Apr 10, 2019, 12:00 AM EDT
Si Woo Kim 2019 Masters Odds, DFS Pricing
- Odds to win: 80-1
- DFS pricing: $6,700 DraftKings; $8,800 FanDuel
- Masters history (2014-18): N/A, N/A, N/A, T-84, T-24
- Tee times: 9:25 a.m. ET Thursday; 12:10 p.m. ET Friday
Kim is an excellent putter, averaging 28.6 putts per round over the past 75 weeks, and his -4.5 adjusted strokes on par 5s is one of the best marks among golfers in his price range.
Historically, he lacks off the tee, ranking 85th in Stroked Gained: Off-the-Tee and 53rd in driving distance gained (Fantasy National), so I won’t have anything invested in Kim for the Masters, even though he’s coming off a top-five finish at the Valero Texas Open.
Si Woo Kim Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Si Woo Kim ranks among the other 84 Masters competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: T46
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 73
- Long-Term Putts Per Round: T9
- Recent Adj Rd Score: T34
- Course Adj Rd Score: T52
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 22
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 32
How would you rate this article?
We appreciate your input!
Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.